Metroid Prime Final boss METAL Metroid Prime Final boss METAL

Impressive!

Quite like the original, epic, dark with a "metal touch". So good!

Gorekiller responds:

W00t, thanks Rourke69 ! I hope I'll be able to find Metroid Prime 3 very soon !

Domenico Scarlatti : sonata 32 Domenico Scarlatti : sonata 32

You sen good stuf megn!

Class A shit!
lawl
trop bon le morceau de piano! pas le truc de tapette. l'expérience se ressent...
Que du bon quoi!

Jimmy Hendrix : Foxy Lady Jimmy Hendrix : Foxy Lady

Fucking great

Dude this is funny and excellent as fuck. And don't worry about those cocksuckers pricks like the guy who sent the previous review. You own them! Anyway, keep up the good work!

Gorekiller responds:

Ahaha Well said, Rourke69 ! WE own thel all ! UARG !

Tintin ... Metalized !! Tintin ... Metalized !!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!! TINTIN'S REBIRTH!!!!!!!

Yeah Tintin theme recreated with the huge talent of gorekiller... God damnit!!!!!! There's no word to describe this!

%u203A:C lol

Gorekiller responds:

... Hey Thanks, Rourke69 !! Indeed, I was about to celebrate Captain Haddock's rebirth too ! Hmmm ... what did he say to me ? hhhmmm... MILLE MILLIONS DE MILLE SABORDS !! Heum... no ! 'Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!' .

Thanks for the review !!

Giga Smash Bros ! Giga Smash Bros !

giga bowser is a tinky piece of rotten shite...

Yeah! I can easily beat him with jigglypuff ( omfg ! how could I write this? I have the damn french version where this character is rondoudou : this fat pink ball...)
with his attack called... hum... ya I don't know its name! ( B and down). Because of the size of giga bowser, you can't miss your attack!

Anyway, great job here pal. You rule!!!!!

Gorekiller responds:

...yes, Giga Bowser is a piece of shit. I never played with him but I know he's a fatass. Thanks for the review !!

Tetris ROCKED ! Tetris ROCKED !

Hey nice work man!

That audio kicks f*cking ass! Guitars are great and the quality sound is f*ckin' wonderful. Great job pal!

Oh, and to 7lsUnlucky ( what a strange name) reviews are here to tell your opinion, and that's what you did. But if you don't like the works of a newground user tell him why so he can do better next time. So, stop posting f*cking retarded reviews like that. Kind regards.

F-Zero Mute city remix F-Zero Mute city remix

Encore un remix de jeu vidéo!

Décidément, tu nous gâte! C'est vrai qu'il faudrait régler ce problème de grésillement... Peut être en changeant ta méthode d'enregistrement. Mais continue comme ça! Quand à ceux qui votent 0... Vous savez ce que je pense d'eux ^^

Gorekiller responds:

Oui, celui-là n'était pas extra. Va écouter les deux autres ! Merci pour le comm!!!

Boss Battle ! ( NSMB ) Boss Battle ! ( NSMB )

le solo de guitare....

MONSTRUEUX!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorekiller responds:

Non... Il était pitoyable... mErCi QuAnD mEmE !

Scarface Metalized !! Scarface Metalized !!

You wanna play rough???? Okay!!!!

SAY HELLO TO MY LI' FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent remix de l'excellente musique d'un excellent film...

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorekiller responds:

HOW DID YOU LIKE THAT ? HA ?!! YOU FUCKEN MORRICCON !!! HAH !!

Merci ! ^^