Super Mario Bloopers OMFG Super Mario Bloopers OMFG

Nice try!

This is a mo'fuckin' good flash man! Keep it up!

Gorekiller responds:

Woot Thanks for the leet review, Rourke !!

TurdClock's Journey Pt. 3 TurdClock's Journey Pt. 3

The end of the adventure of turd clock's life

This part 3 of your trilogy is not great at all, not good at all, not wonderfull at all... it's just PERFECT! The dialogues are very funny : when I tell that history to my friends, they are laughing hard! Yesyesyes! I don't lie. Especially with... *hello my good friend* "wtf? who said that??!" *I'm the pube muppit* "what that homosexual frog is still in my head???!!!"
And in this movie, Turd clock uses many weapons such as sniper riffle, assault riffle or knife. Heads are gonna fall!
And the end is very funny : SBC don't remember anything and blams the poor turd clock. What a shame!
I'm telling you again : LONG LIVE FOR THE CLOCK CREW AND B!!!!!!!!!!

TurdClock's Journey Pt. 2 TurdClock's Journey Pt. 2

The second part of a great adventure

It's verry funny! I laughed a lot during this film! It's more violent than the first film that hasn't gore scenes. I loved the scene with the shotgun. "excuse me... have a good day! crik crack spleeeaaash!!!!!!" Wow! That was sweat! The only thing I didn't like in you movie is that the scene of the trip with the car in the desert is to long to my mind. Well anyway : that's great!

TC's Journey Pt. 1 DVD/SE TC's Journey Pt. 1 DVD/SE

This is an adventure like any other... Magnificent

Great job. I'm certain that this is the most epic adventure of the clocks that Newgrounds users have ever seen. This is really funny. I loved strawberry lock's and banana lock's voices. And this version is much more better than the first one. It has better special effects, funnier dialogues and better sounds and musics. Long live for B and the clock crew!!!!!!!!

Twist - KoRn Twist - KoRn

twist...

You not ooh rah dah en dahp ooh rah daht endaht en dik ah poo
ra ta teek a poo rah doo rah do dik oh mumblio dah dah dosa pa
errah sa dey definitely ha to think about pa errah so ma et it
heh uh uh rah nada no ob rah da sa oh rak ah you ma heh to bro rah de de
eh ah is ah ra ray nah hear aned darayeah woo who rah eh pay pa
do rah not to errraah

twist twist twist twist

ooh e ooh rah daht endaht endaht endaht ooh rah sadah eh mah
rah day huh pah tay who uh mah nah who nah peek a boo nah eh
na ooh rah eh essimple he neh head a nerah

twist twist twist

Luigi's great Adventure 2 Luigi's great Adventure 2

Hey! Not bad!

This is a pretty good movie! I didn't know that luigi was gay (-_-)' anyway that's not bad at all but to my mind it's a bit short, and they aren't enough musics. But it's funny! Kep it up (as the last rewier said).

B B

It's a masterpiece...

What a great film! It has wonderful special effects, great scenario, and it's moving (I cried). This is a film that gives you a strong feeling. Thanks for created this magnificent motion picture!!!!!!! Long live for B and the clock crew!!!!!!!!

Metroid Collab Metroid Collab

Good job guys

Hello, I'm a huge fan of the game called metroid and to my mind, you have done one of the greatest metroid flash I have ever seen. Graphics are very good, Music is perfect :) ... good job guys. I'm voting 5 for you!!!!!!!

:) Very interesting!

Brainstorm Brainstorm

Congratulations! What an hilarious movie!

I have nothing to say...

The Edge of Torment The Edge of Torment

Wow, impressive!

Incredible graphics! I can't believe it! lol Seriously how did you do that?

Doomhammr responds:

I did the 3D work in Truespace, the video editing in Premeire, and the particle effects in Combustion